Ada Whipple/Ravenmaester Mentor Application
Usual character name: Ada L. Whipple
BYOND username: RavenMaester
Discord username (if you are on our discord):  Nick of Yellow#1926
Recommended by (if applicable): Urs, Avack, Adhara, Sacc
Goon servers you play:Primarily RP, when it's too low pop and occasionally just to play, Goon.

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):
        I've been playing since Early May, started due to watching Tex after having heard about the game for years on years from people who've played or seen it.
       Since the beginning of the time I was playing, I'd always been one of the people who liked to help those around me, and to help that I have gotten a base level familiarity with each department, the only one I am worse at to a significant degree is Security, due to just not being able to wrangle the cats without losing my head in doing so, but I am excellent at Medbay, have found several secret chems with only assistance to stop my overthinking the damn hints :P, and have managed to lead a team of engineers to a 1tw hellburn, baby power, I know, but still pretty good. I am an effective chef, able to make most of the recipes with a bit of help from the wiki, and have made a mutini, suiciders, a mutini-sucider cocktail, and when in Botany I can grow most plants within a reasonable amount of time.
        I'm good at teaching others the basics of the jobs, and can usually do it while maintaining whatever else I was doing before I got asked. I am also rather good at compartmentalizing the information within the round, have acquired that by playing many rounds of antag and gotten used to lying while incorporating true things into the lie, which is useful when I will rather inevitably get messages from rounds I am in.
   Now, I know that I didn't touch much on my own flaws in that, but, well, it's not meant to just be that. I'm hardly perfect, but when I have an issue come up with me, I do my best to handle it as well and as maturely as I can, given the chance.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): None.
RavenMaester is a good, fun individual to play with and I believe they'd be a great mentor to those looking for help.

+1
Seen them helping others in game and has a good attitude for it. Would be happy to see them as a mentor. +1
A good player to play around and interact with, and fairly knowledgeable about alot of things.
+1
fun to play with, knows their stuff, wouldnt be poo, likes to teach (in my experience) +1
In my experience Raven's a good one and would make a fine mentor. +1