Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivial Using the ghost participation ribbon transformation bugs the client
When using the participation ribbon transformation as a ghost and attaching it to someone/-thing, your client will freeze about 10 seconds later and show you the "You are either experiencing lag or the connection has closed" message. 
After using the reconnect option, you will be respawned in the arrivals shuttle as a ghost named "observer".
This also lets you reuse the transformation, and the same will happen again, letting you use it infinitely.
I have also experienced this. However, it's not consistent. During some rounds it happens every time I use the reward and during others I use the reward once and there are no crashes or reuse of the reward.
Weird, I've had this happen every single time I've used the reward. Experienced the same thing, Booted to observer after about 3 minutes, during those 3 minutes I was able to watch what was happening still , however none of my messages went through to dead chat. Then full freeze/crash. After coming back I was able to repeat the same process again. Ribbon, crash, observer.
thirding this. It happens every time i've used the reward
fourthing this. Occurred to me first using the reward