Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add a link to the Nuclear Operative wiki page for nuclear agents
Rainbow 
Basically as part of the popup at the start of a nuclear round. I've noticed a lot of people really don't seem to have a clue how to do nuke ops, and get destroyed by the rowdy and well armed crew. Letting people know there's info out there should help a bit!

Mabye do something similar with the other antag types that have wiki pages.
Can only bring good.
I don't fully disagree with this, but the issue is that. No nuke ops team is going to want to wait as like 1 or 2 guys are reading a full wiki page about how to play their class. There should be a decent in game write up that encourages the nuke ops to plan before rushing out to murder the crew.

Maybe consider adding weights to the antag selection system (if possible) to make the nuke ops leader someone who's an experienced player or mentor?
why not

"fluke ops" is a fun meme, but its really frustrating for nukies when a new teammate ruins the match (usually unintentionally) because they dont really know what theyre doing. ive said it before a lot but im really really not a fan of "ha ha look at the noobs falling for the noob traps". anything that helps people new to the gsme do better and have more memorable experiences is an a + in my book
If you're not willing to wait for a teammate to learn how to not kill themselves while you talk about a possible plan, you deserve to be in the inevitable explosion his corpse creates.

This is not an easy game to learn, and not letting people have the leeway to learn it is not a healthy attitude as a whole.
I want to encourage better planning and team play in nuke ops. If this will help with that, i support it.
How about spawning with a handbook summary of the role? Nuke Ops for Dummies?