Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wizard golems attackign other wizard
I was summoning golems and my golems attacked my wizard buddy.
hipBEE Wrote:I was summoning golems and my golems attacked my wizard buddy.
Wizards aren't always buddies.
On a semi-related note the vampire bats also attack your own thralls. It's kind of funny but still annoying watching your 75pt bats beat up and kill your 300pt thrall.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Wizards aren't always buddies.

As a wizard I attacked a fellow wizard (thought he was a normal dude disguised), ended up being told off by an admin for my mistake and told never to attack a magical brother.

Golems are buggy and need a serious goddamn buff anyway, but golems attacking other wizard sucks on an extra-shit level
Weavel Wrote:

As a wizard I attacked a fellow wizard (thought he was a normal dude disguised), ended up being told off by an admin for my mistake and told never to attack a magical brother.

Golems are buggy and need a serious goddamn buff anyway, but golems attacking other wizard sucks on an extra-shit level

Naw, golems are fine. They only require some liquid and you have an unlimited amount. The point of them is to make them out of dangerous chems so when people kill them they get caught in the smoke.
Klayboxx Wrote:
Weavel Wrote:

Naw, golems are fine. They only require some liquid and you have an unlimited amount. The point of them is to make them out of dangerous chems so when people kill them they get caught in the smoke.

Actually, the downside is that you lose the container. We've had talks about this, it'd be cool if you could keep the container, and maybe have the spell eat like 30 units in total out of it.
Weavel Wrote:

No I meant sometimes the admins will set a wizard against a wizard, or make themselves a wizard and fight wizards. For profit or whatever.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Weavel Wrote:

No I meant sometimes the admins will set a wizard against a wizard, or make themselves a wizard and fight wizards. For profit or whatever.

Please dont confuse the situation, it is not okay for the wizards to chase each other around their shuttle and beat their heads in with their wands unless an Admin tells them its okay. I doubt it was intended for golems to attack the other wizards