Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make clownshot work on anyone wearing a clown costume
Clownshot is a lawgiver setting that fires a projectile that removes clown shoes and throws them a little bit. Currently clownshot only works on people assigned the clown job, but about half the clowns I've shot with it have been Other Dudes who got transferred or otherwise wanted to be dressed up as a clown. I think that should "count" for it and the clownshot should work on anybody wearing the suit in addition to anybody with the assigned clown job.
I haven't had a chance to give the lawgiver gun a whirl yet but if it's implemented like it is in the patch forum then this a good change. Being a clown isn't a profession, it's a way of life.
I had no idea the clown menace was so extreme. That even people not assigned the clown job by Nanotrasen were clowning around. Will fix.
(09-27-2019, 04:45 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: I had no idea the clown menace was so extreme. That even people not assigned the clown job by Nanotrasen were clowning around. Will fix.

Yeah man, it's ridiculous I had a round this past Friday where I had 4 clowns in a single cog 1 round. 3 reds and a blue. And they were all were being pretty annoying, space lubing hallways and setting people on fire with flamethrowers.
(09-28-2019, 08:16 AM)Silvercloud29 Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 04:45 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: I had no idea the clown menace was so extreme. That even people not assigned the clown job by Nanotrasen were clowning around. Will fix.

Yeah man, it's ridiculous I had a round this past Friday where I had 4 clowns in a single cog 1 round. 3 reds and a blue. And they were all were being pretty annoying, space lubing hallways and setting people on fire with flamethrowers.

To be fair, those clowns that round were all hardmode-traitors I believe