Poll: Do you want this tree removed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! it's always so annoying!
68.42%
13 68.42%
No! it helps tie the room together!
31.58%
6 31.58%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Screw the environment! Cut Down the Trees!
it's simple. let us cut down this specific tree if we hit it enough with a chainsaw. or just remove it altogether. all it does it get in the way of things and serves to be a thorough nuisance, discouraging botanists on manta.

Attached picture: The Offending Tree.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hjarvest wood
diggy diggy hole
It's in the worst spot. I always have to walk three times as far if I want to harvest those top two and I'm talking to the chef at the time.
I did also find this tree particularly troublesome, as it limits one tile of an already cramped department in addition to removing visibility of a very solid chunk of it.

It's not an issue on maps like cogmap1 because botany is sizeable enough to fit trees in there without taking up singificant space, but I don't think it can fit on Manta, perhaps some small bush in its place instead?
Truly the blight of botany.
turn trees into a new object which can be grown on grass tiles and cut down

so you can be a shitecunt and grow these trees all over the station if you have enough grass and speedy-growy fertilizer
Chainsaws should also be able to destroy shrubs, to stop nerds from hiding in them.
(09-24-2019, 08:39 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Chainsaws should also be able to destroy shrubs, to stop nerds from hiding in them.

B L A S P H E M Y
You can destroy shrubs with a portable flasher!