Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint about Heiraphont
Admin name: Heiraphont
Server: Server 2
Date/Time: 13/07/2013 4:30(GMT)

Synopsis:
I put someone in disposals, he was completely conscious and came running back after. Someone called Austyn Schultz takes this as reason to murder me.
I think it was a bit far to have people go around murdering people for little things that don't cause that much injury. wouldn't of minded if all he had was a word with the guy not to kill people for small things. didn't think that sending someone to disposals was that awful.

It's almost like he told me if I see someone flush someone else in a disposal I'm ok to instantly kill him, that doesn't seem right am i allowed to do that?
Log:
HELP: You: should Austyn Schultz of killed me for puting someone in disposals? ended up being bored...
(Meant Borged)

Admin PM from-Heiraphont: You put someone in disposals on default laws? Yes. I would have killed you, too. Don't do shitty things as a cyborg.

Reply PM to-Heiraphont: i was human at the time
(guessing he got confused about that from my typo)

Admin PM from-Heiraphont: Don't do shitty things as a non-traitor. Better?

Reply PM to-Heiraphont: Ok, still didnt think it was worth being murderd over, he came straight back from disposals after but if that's fine i'll remember it
Disposals on Cogsmap is far more dangerous than it ever was on Shroom. People rarely 'ride' disposals anymore as a result. So stuffing someone inside of it is incredibly dangerous, and can very potentially take them out of the round.

So when someone sees you do it, assumes you're trying to murder them (I might assume it, myself), and attacks you as a result, it sort of seems like it's beyond my need to intervene. Especially since someone borged you.

That said.

Those two were also metagaming. And as a result of various metagaming murders were banned. This isn't information I shared, but rest assured I looked into it without dismissing it offhand.
Ok I understand, I didn't realize that disposals would be that dangerous previous maps they were generally safe so i assumed wrong, I wont do that again.

thank you for replying back.
issue resolved quickly and peacefully, ticket closed, bug fixed, happy fat santa