Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
[Tweak] Allow Security Officers to jump over tables
On other servers you can climb over tables. Here, you can too, but you need a buddy, because man those tables are really intimidating to climb over. But security officers are always usually sometimes can be well trained physically and mentally, so it would make sense that they could climb over tables!

But really, that whole restriction of not-being-able-to-climb-tables is mostly to prevent people from breaking into places extremely easily, especially as antags. But Security Officers are (supposed to be) people who cannot be antags and are typically jobbanned if they're abusing Security.

Of course, this should ONLY apply to anyone who has the Security Training trait - so people who joined the round as an officer or Head of Security.

Why? Just to make it easier for sec to get into places where they need to be (e.g hopping over the Customs desk to save an HoP from being beaten to death).
yeah I like this
I don't really care for this idea. Sec is strong as is, and would only make mindslaving sec offs/hos more appealing. It would be handy for fighting monkey traitors, but that's more of an issue with monkeys than anything else.
Maybe instead of only being for sec, it should only be for people with the Physically Fit gene active.
Physically fit seems like it would make sense.
i dont like this idea
dont make it a trait please, annoying jumping over tables would be kinda annoying (mainly making HoPs lives hell)
I am not sure how I feel about taking physically fit, a fairly common gene with the unique niche of increasing genetic stability with no negatives, and turning it into a "let's raid the bar, kitchen, and HoP office" gene. At least monkey has a serious downside of poor communication and no protection from Asimov.
Thinking on it, if this is a thing then more places (mainly the ones mentioned above) would need to be changed so that only people with access to the room could open slidey windows.

Though let's be honest Bar needs a different solution, cause there's no way that would make sense.