Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Horror House Hotel (Weird Forum Game Idea)
(09-14-2019, 01:11 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Vore neko.

No

Stop that

Bad

Time: 1:00

You think there's something that needs doing, but Neko let's out one last bit of information before you go.

Neko Zombie: You'll need to eavesdrop on the other residents to learn about them.  They'll talk to themselves sometimes, yes.  So make sure to keep an ear out.

Neko Zombie: If you can figure out my weakness, I'll give you something for your effort, yes.

Now that you think about it, a strange blue mist has been orbiting Neko for some time now.  It looks similar to what you saw in that dream.

Bidding farewell, you decide to check on Gregory, but he doesn't seem to have returned yet.  You decide to check the door behind the counter.  On it is a sign that reads "Staff Only".  You open the door and...

It's just an ordinary bedroom.  It has two beds, a small desk, a bookshelf, a desk and a chair.  On the desk is a candle and a book.

The book appears to be a diary.  A shame, you've been feeling like sorting a portfolio for some reason.
Raid the desk and bookshelf for loot. Tear up the bed and throw the chair on one of them. Throw a candle on another. Make sure it is still burning.
Time: 1:03

The GM has had a long time to figure out how to make this work without killing the game and has given up on making it work so the candle is too high now

You check the desk.  Inside is a chocolate bar.  You decide to take it.

You check the bookshelf for anything good.........Hm?  Gregory Exposed Vol. 1?  That might be interesting.

You check the diary for juicy gossip.  The handwriting is poor, but legible.

Day 1

Weather: Cloudy

I heard a lot of people make money off of diaries, so I'm gonna make my own.  It's gonna be filled with all sorts of neat stuff everyone wants to read.  Wish me luck!

Day 2

Weather: Foggy
I managed to make Catherine trip on a banana peel today.  It was so funny.

Grandpa said that we were gonna get a new guest tomorrow.  I can't wait to see what they're like.

Day 3

Weather: Cloudy
Apparently the guests name is George Kaka.  He's a bit taller than I thought he would be.  I wonder how I can make things interesting for him.

.........you don't think this would be money making material.

In the mean time, you destroy one of the beds and throw the chair on the one remaining.
eat bed
Read Gregory Exposed Vol. 1. Go out of the room, dropkicking the door in progress. Scream on top of your lungs for 'GREGORY!'
(09-19-2019, 07:38 PM)warcrimes Wrote: eat bed

Okay Ed.

Time: 1:06

You feel like reading that book, but you get a feeling it would be pointless right now for some reason.

You drop kick the door on your way out and then shout at the top of your lungs spit out your lungs somehow, stand on top of them, and begin to scream.

You not only make no noise, but you start to have trouble breathing.

Realizing your mistake, you quickly put your lungs back where they belong.