Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Yeetsky
Basically what the name implies.

This abomination is basically a regular securitron with a cartoony hand appendage where their stun baton should be.

Normally, they act like securitrons that throw handcuffs onto criminals at a distance and if they're close enough will produce a capascin whipped scream and smack it into the heinous villain's face.

Emagging it once will cause it to throw handcuffs at anyone it sees and close the distance to smack flurosulfuric acid into the victim's face.

Emagging it twice will cause it to break down as it violently throws handcuffs that explode in a 1x1 radius before detonating and leaving a small breach where it was.

Making the abomination would require you to use a bike horn instead of a stun baton on an assembly.

Hopefully, this will never be added to the game.
You deeply disgust me and I hope you explode.
(10-05-2019, 06:34 PM)Berrik Wrote: You deeply disgust me and I hope you explode.

I share the same feelings towards myself. 

However, it is my right to express ideas in this subsection of the forum regardless of the quality of the idea.

Note that I did actually express my will to not have this added to the game because it would be a horrifying abomination. 

I wish not anyone to bear to see this horror as I imagine it in my mind.
yeet.
Mr. V gets roasted