Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surgical face removal
With all the new surgeries going on and detachable parts, I think it would be cool to add a feature where you can surgically remove someones face. And also surgically attach a face.
And give genetics some ability to grow body part from a blood sample. So if your face is ruined, you can give them a visit and they'll create a new one for you to be attached.

But most of all I'd like the ability to forcefully change faces with the HoS when I'm a traitor and get all buddybuddy with his sec team while outing my former self (the HoS) as a traitor.
Basically the movie faceoff.

Also glass shards / knives should be able to act as replacements for scalpels. Chainsaws for surgical saws.
They should do considerable amount of brute damage while operating.
That way ghetto surgery can be a thing without having to breaking into medbay for equipment.
If this is a thing, then we also need...THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXiY1_H7NkQ
that sounds really badass

also i have an idea

like robotic larynxes so you can scream like a robot
This is great! I'd love to have this added to the game.
I support any and all ways to make ghetto surgery more feasible and gruesome.
also hoping this gets used in Hannibal Lector style escapes
Perhaps there could be some general manufacturer in medbay that makes faces so that the spacemen can get some ridiculously dangerous, overly complicated and incredibly literal face lifts and plastic surgery operations.

Plus imagine coming in for a face swap but not having the funding and waking up with a monkey face.
And the barbaric face collecting. I can't wait to begin my barbaric face collecting.
Readster Wrote:And the barbaric face collecting. I can't wait to begin my barbaric face collecting.

This could be some fun in traitor rounds

Objective #1: Steal Dr. Spaceman's face.

Or

Objective #4: Escape on the shuttle alive wearing Dr. Swedlokim's face.
Quote: Steal doctor swedlokims face.

How about escape on the shuttle alive wearing Dr. Pritchards face.

this will be the new fart in the face, knocking people out with a well placed punch and shaving their faces off and wearing it while farting on them.
Faces could be able to be worn on the mask slot to give a disguise effect, but speaking still has your normal voice, your sprite's face would be distorted and a bit bloody, and close inspection (trying to take items off) would reveal you're wearing another dude's face Jesus Christ what is wrong with you

Extensive surgery to swap faces would mean it's more complete, but going Lecter with a dude's face should be an option for people with just a fire extinguisher, some glass, and chutzpah.
Daeren Wrote:Extensive surgery to swap faces would mean it's more complete, but going Lecter with a dude's face should be an option for people with just a fire extinguisher, some glass, and chutzpah.

I don't like the idea of it being as simple as a Glass Shard, because that'll lead to WAY too much stupid deadly face removal because on assistant farted on another while both were bored.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Daeren Wrote:Extensive surgery to swap faces would mean it's more complete, but going Lecter with a dude's face should be an option for people with just a fire extinguisher, some glass, and chutzpah.

I don't like the idea of it being as simple as a Glass Shard, because that'll lead to WAY too much stupid deadly face removal because on assistant farted on another while both were bored.

Could require some surgical suction device to properly extract the face. Or alternatively a plunger.
That's right kids! You too could become just like Dr. Kay!
It would be pretty funny if this somehow transition to people offering plastic surgery which involves taking your face off and replacing it with another face.