Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems normal to me said the GuardBuddy
Guardbuddies don't seem to notice or care if you are being eaten alive by a vampire or changeling. Even if they are assigned to protect you they don't seem to react. Possibly a feature but seems kinda dumb to me.
Readster Wrote:Guardbuddies don't seem to notice or care if you are being eaten alive by a vampire or changeling. Even if they are assigned to protect you they don't seem to react. Possibly a feature but seems kinda dumb to me.

If they aren't set to protect they also don't care if you are caving in someones skull as long as you're doing it with a non-illegal weapon. Which is good.

These dumb bots should stay dumb, yo.
Guardbuddies obey the chain of command; if the captain wants to hold a csword, a buddy or a securitron will assume he's handling the contraband with authority.

Spitting acid is another thing though, that's pretty illegal in my eyes.
there's no law that specifically says that spraying acid in someone's face is illegal
Hey they might just think that you're throwing green candy around or something! don't change this as it would be annoying as fuck to have a million guardbuddies on patrol, which you have no way of actually killing besides an egun. Guardbuddies are the lazy mans horde of assistants.
guardbuddies are awful to be roaming station, nooooooooooooooooooo