Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Blacklist Radio Lab as a Nuclear Operative deploy location.
(09-02-2019, 10:54 PM)Flaborized Wrote: It's a really funny and good ops spot minus the whole "directly next to arrivals" thing. Nukeop radio is usually entertaining.

Sadly, I agree with your point. I've seen a bunch of people get shot instantly upon arrival when the bomb was planted in the radio lab and like, the ops basically don't have a choice considering they're more or less guarding arrivals from the crew. It could be a cool target on Manta in the future though!

IMHO, a fairly elegant solution, could be to simply move the location of the radio spot to where the aviary is now, and simply just swap the locations and reworking the bottom-left section of the area around a bit to keep the flavor that the radio station has.

last I checked, aviary isnt a nuke ops target on Oshan, so it should minimize the spawn-killing for latejoiners, while still maintaining the flavor of the radio station

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blacklist Radio Lab as a Nuclear Operative deploy location. - by Slacker Magician - 09-03-2019, 08:26 AM