Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The ability to put certain hats on top of other certain hats
In short, there should be some hats that you're able to put on other headgear.

For example, putting an NT beret on top of a Security helmet.

I'm totally not suggesting this because I wanna have head armor while still wearing my precious blue beret, no, that'd be ridiculous. It's not like I'd die for my hat or anything silly like that.

But in reality, being able to put stuff like a top hat on top of a spacesuit helmet would just be so nice and ridiculous - perfectly fitting for Goonstation!

EDIT:

also being able to put a hat on top of a hat on top of a hat would be hilarious, too, with each hat above 2 making it possible and more likely for the entire tower of hats to fall down with step you take
Trying to put the syndicate hat on top of anything should cause it to eat your other hat.
(08-29-2019, 06:00 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Trying to put the syndicate hat on top of anything should cause it to eat your other hat.

Or vice versa. The more hats it consumes, the stronger it gets - the rarer the hat, the better. A yarn-knit cap gives it little buff, but the HoS' beret makes it MUCH stronger.

alternatively, just be able to stack as many hats on top of the syndicate hat that you can. the more the better. putting a syndicate hat on top of a syndicate hat shouldn't double the height of the hat - it should multiply it. Make it ridiculously tall.
Putting a very syndicate hat on top of a very syndicate hat turns you into a living syndicate hat.