Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulling yourself together as changeling
Changelings should be able to put their own limbs back on.
I think it should just be standard for regenerate abilities to regenerate missing limbs.
either or.
Yep I agree changlings need a way to reattach/grow new limbs.
Perhaps regen stasis causes new limbs to sprout with an appropriate meaty noise and obvious red message for anyone watching.
Perhaps reattaching a severed limb you've found is quicker and less time consuming, encouraging you to seek out your exploded body parts.
How about just any old limb can be attached... With some hilarious consequences
Either that or it has a chance of failure. And is obvious.

Dr. Pritchling puts Papal Feline's Left arm in his left arm stump!

Dr. Pritchling's stump grows over the arm and attaches it!

Dr. Pritchling's Arm suddenly dissolves in a bloody mess!
Actually it'd super changling-esque if you could literally pick up a limb from off the ground and slap it on with no downside other than the red text. Why have an antag ability with a potential unavoidable downside? That just causes people to not use it.
Klayboxx Wrote:Actually it'd super changling-esque if you could literally pick up a limb from off the ground and slap it on with no downside other than the red text. Why have an antag ability with a potential unavoidable downside? That just causes people to not use it.
They'd still need the dna to fool an individual arm into trusting it.

Eating an arm should net you 2 DNA points if you don't have any dna from the owner
2 DNA points: regenerate limb

Give changelings the power to eat arms for 2 DNA points.
That sounds pretty damn awesome. Changeling doctor prescribing radical limb removal to cure ailments, then sneaking into the morgue and chowing down on people's legs and arms.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:2 DNA points: regenerate limb

Give changelings the power to eat arms for 2 DNA points.
Still think people should consider this, I really like the idea
Been following this thread lately and so far i love it and would love to see the changeling be able to reattach limbs like in "the thing" movie,and also the limb eating sounds nice so im all for it
Did like literally none of you even play changeling oh my fucking god. I don't know about regen stasis, but speed regen already grows back arms.