Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Horror House Hotel (Weird Forum Game Idea)
put jester in bag
Time: 12:32

Uh...I'm...I'm gonna break immersion for a second...

What are you guys talking about?  It's freaky.

Like, what the fuck?  What's the Jester?

Anywho, uh...let's see...what's the script say in here about secret doors...uh...

Uh huh...uh...uh huh...

If the player asks to go upstairs, Gregory mentions the stairs are dangerous and to not go up yet...uh, most of the doors stay locked until Judgement Boy is finished...uh...um...

Yeah...Nothing about secret doors.  Probably, uh...probably best to assume they don't exist I guess?  I dunno, fifteen minutes pass or something, that seems like a good amount of time to go through the first floor and locked doors banging on the wall or something...

Uh, unlocked doors include the door behind Gregory's desk, the other door that leads to that same room, and the door to the dining hall.  Uh...

There is amazingly little to do til this gets going.
(No secret rooms in a place like this? Then it fails hunted creepy place 101)

Enter the dining hall?
Time: 12:47

You go into the dining hall in the hopes of finding something interesting.

The room has a long table with several seats surrounding it, decorated with a table cloth.  There are various pictures hanging on the wall, with the occasional newspaper clip here and there.  There's a garbage can in one of the corners of the room.  A chandelier with candles hangs above the table, with several candelabras on the table as well.

The table is large enough to hide under.
Take down all pictures, raid trashcan for loot.
kill jester. its my call its my money.
Get the candelabra with the candles on it, use it as a weapon.
Time: 12:49

The jester...uh...is dead.

Rather odd but whatever, not my money.

You take the various pictures off the walls and litter the dining room with them. You feel like you accomplished something.

You check the trash bin, which contains a banana peel. You add it to your inventory.

You take one of the candelabras, making sure to put out the candles before you do.
Flip the table as hard as you can. You are a brave man who doesn't need to hide.
Use the table as a shield and go out in a rampage trough the hotel
Time: 12:52

Before you even attempt to flip the table, you attempt to gently lift it, slowly increasing your strength on it.

God damn it Gregory.

Who bolts everything to the fucking floor?

How did he even manage with the table?

What the actual fuck?
Attempt to manipulate table to unbolt itself from the floor.
Take a moment to reflect on why you as a person shortly after entering this strange place have lost all forms of sanity and have been reduced to a whirling tornado that destroys every room he enters.
Time: 12:53

You've got to get this table up in any way you can. You point the palm of your hand directly at the table, in an attempt to will it to loose itself from the ground.

You start making various psychic noises!

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

You come into a hotel in the middle of nowhere, get a room for free (FREE mind you), and the first thing you do is destroy the area below your bed.

I mean you fucking destroyed it.

That spot could legitimately be a bio hazard zone now because of you.

And you just keep stealing things and try to start rampages. And now you're using psychic powers that don't exist to list a table?

I mean really, rampages against what? An old...rat thing? Some guy named James? Your next door neighbor?

You can hear that cat screaming again.

.........oh yeah, that guy next door wanted to talk to you or something, didn't he?
Accept that you had no sanity from the start, attempt to psychically manipulate the locked door to open.

If all else fails, use the keys on the door.