Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Horror House Hotel (Weird Forum Game Idea)
attempt to seduce the voice from behind the door
You flirt with the person on the other side of the door.

You're met with complete silence.

Awkwaaaaard.

If you remember, the only thing in your room is the candle it came with.

Oh...right...and your poo.  All of that poo, under the bed...
Take chair as a improvised weapon, hunt for valids in corridors.
attempt to gather a decent amount of the poo into a container of some sort and place into inventory.

make mental note to attempt to sell container of poo to any spacepeople you may encounter at an exorbitant price
You double check your inventory and then the immediate environment.

You don't think you could safely cleanly put the poo in a container you don't have. Guess it'll just keep smelling up the room.

You take the chair. It's kinda heavy and unwieldy, but it could do in a pinch.

You feel the tutorial pushing you again. When is it gonna stop?
Go to Gregory, smack him with the chair and loot all his stuff
You start carrying dragging the chair down the hall...

Thinking on it, this thing is heavy...

You pull the chair down into reception, exhausting yourself in the process.

Gregory:Oh my...are you getting into furniture collecting now? My friend, I'm sure there are better hobbies to spend your time on.

Looking behind him, you can see a key hanging on the key hooks that wasn't there before.

Gregory:Well, whatever you need, I ask to please keep it civil. Their are other guests staying here, and they don't like the noise.

That...somehow sounded kind of threatening...
Kick him in the rat-nuts, shank him in the eyes with your key, and set him on fire with a candle, in that order.
Knock him out with a powerful punch, mug him of his keys and his other items that he has on him.
Click on Gregory until horizontal
knock the candles over
Time: 12:30 AM

You guys really like attacking elderly rats don't ya This bastard's just askin for it. I mean, just look at that face. That shit eatin, one eye constantly open more than the other face. Makes ya just wanna beat the ever loving shit out of him. Where to start?

You could just smack his shit, but no, that seems to easy. No, this has gotta have some thought in it. Gotta grab somethin, Shank his rat eyes, punch his rat face, kick his rat groin, take his rat keys, set him on rat fire (and don't think you can rat your way out of THIS nonsensical bullshit).

Yes, yes, it's all coming together. Now to just...

...where'd he go?

You think you hear in the distance.

Gregory:My, is it really 12:30 already? How time flies. I guess I have to make the rounds. Lord knows James won't get anything done.

Ha HA! That'll show that ratty rat rat......RAT! Never mess with YOU again. You take the key behind the desk as your prize.

...wait, now that you think about it, have you ALWAYS been able to tell the time?
kill jester
vore jester
Push every wall in the building until a secret is revealed