Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emagged cloner
Emagging the cloner should sabotage its cloning abilities making everything that crawls out of it a horribly mutated shadow of their former self (including the traitor if they somehow get recloned)

This should be pretty obvious (sparks and stuff emitting from the cloning tube or the reclaimer shooting gibs back into the genetics office or something)

Perhaps if you emag it with a gold emag it should turn into the dreaded cluwner.
So if i order a paint crate and paint my emag golden i can turn people in to cluwnes? hah, no...

incredibly easy to do and would be completely run into the ground.

on the other hand emagging the cloning console should fuck people up considerably
What i am about to say is a horribly shitty idea, but made me laugh a bit.

Emagged cloners should grab some other random dead persons mind when cloning a body.
Ronnyfire Wrote:What i am about to say is a horribly shitty idea, but made me laugh a bit.

Emagged cloners should grab some other random dead persons mind when cloning a body.

Actually this is a fantastic idea.
Ronnyfire Wrote:What i am about to say is a horribly shitty idea, but made me laugh a bit.

this idea is better. Do this. TIA
That's honestly a pretty good idea, but the assassination objectives should still succeed if your victim is cloned with someone else's ghost in the body.
Anticheese Wrote:That's honestly a pretty good idea, but the assassination objectives should still succeed if your victim is cloned with someone else's ghost in the body.
They shouldn't, you're the one who emagged the cloner. You knew the risks.

You should be told if it happens though. I don't know how that would make sense but I think a traitor hunting down every clone to try and find the one carrying his target's consciousness would be pretty cool.
Dauntasa Wrote:
Anticheese Wrote:That's honestly a pretty good idea, but the assassination objectives should still succeed if your victim is cloned with someone else's ghost in the body.

You should be told if it happens though. I don't know how that would make sense but I think a traitor hunting down every clone to try and find the one carrying his target's consciousness would be pretty cool.

there are multiple traitors, so it wouldn't necessarily be your fault. i'm pretty sure assassination is tied to mind though so it wouldn't fuck up if a different player's mind was put into an assassinated player's body
Mosheninkov Wrote:
Dauntasa Wrote:

there are multiple traitors, so it wouldn't necessarily be your fault. i'm pretty sure assassination is tied to mind though so it wouldn't fuck up if a different player's mind was put into an assassinated player's body
But it would fuck up if your mark was put in another dude's body. Which is a pretty good chance depending on how many clones are made.
I guess it's still politically expedient if you happen to kill the target and their mind is swapped out for some incompetent greyshirt so you still count as winning??

Same as if your target is borged. (does borging your target count as winning?)
Perhaps sabotaging different parts of the cloner could do different things?

Emagging the reclaimer should cause it to regurgitate biomass regularly and leave clones starving unless the geneticist is willing to keep the supply of monkies and greyshirts constant

Emagging the tube could lead to the internal injectors injecting mutagen alongside.

Emagging the console could cause hillarious freaky friday bodyswapping
Motherfucker Wrote:Perhaps sabotaging different parts of the cloner could do different things?

Emagging the reclaimer should cause it to regurgitate biomass regularly and leave clones starving unless the geneticist is willing to keep the supply of monkies and greyshirts constant

Emagging the tube could lead to the internal injectors injecting mutagen alongside.

Emagging the console could cause hillarious freaky friday bodyswapping
This might be fun, but you'd have to somehow make it so you could only emag one. That way the traitor has to make the choice.