Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Manta FixThisShit aka how I learned to love torpedoes
Whenever someone pops in through the latejoin, announcement computer doesn't do the announcement of who's here, and what they do.

Don't know if that's the announcement computer being not set up, or it's not linked or something, but with 3 rounds done on manta by myself now it's noticeable.
Roundstart miners start in a mining base that has no floors or walls, just lockers and some minisubs, resulting in death from the local fauna and the trench pressure

EDIT: Actually it appears that everything in the trench doesnt have any floors or walls
The default sing engine config does not supply power from the SMES units to the engineering APC, and presumably has similar issues with other ship wiring, leading to emitters running out of power quickly. Wiring configuration on launch day was fine- just needed to cut the two wires that jumped your collection units and SMES output.
I was a borg and put myself into a torpedo tube and got perma-stunned. No talking, moving, or hearing. Even when someone got me out, I was still getting stunned repeatedly. Lison undid it, thankfully, but still a fairly big bug for borgs.
If the ships stops moving while you're being pushed/pulled by the ocean current, you never stop automatically moving north!
There does not appear to be a pride jumpsuit locker anywhere, unless I'm just an idiot.
Second round of bugfixes. Added a pride jumpsuit locker into crew quarters, fixed borg torpedo tube thing, mining is fixed, the SMES stuff SHOULD be fixed (let me know if it's not), I think the shuttle one is also fixed since it doesn't leak air either. Not sure about the medbay one yet.

Keep them coming people.
Beepsky patrols thru engineering. Singularity pulls beepsky close and emags him. Beepsky goes on a rampage. Could we have him NOT come to engineering?
(09-16-2019, 04:49 AM)polivilas Wrote: Beepsky patrols thru engineering. Singularity pulls beepsky close and emags him. Beepsky goes on a rampage. Could we have him NOT come to engineering?

Oh my god, I'm almostĀ  tempted to leave this in.
Leave it in. Suicidal Beepsky is best Beepsky.
I love that to be honest
There's a very smug frog in the title screen. If you right click you'll see it.
I've noticed a distinct lack of water pumps for a station underwater..... I'm just saying.
The engine SMES input and output appear to be backwards.
Image describing the apparent issue and how it was worked around by the crew the round:

[Image: unknown.png]
They are craftable at general manufacturers.