Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Manta FixThisShit aka how I learned to love torpedoes
(02-03-2020, 04:21 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 02:49 PM)Unknownity Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 01:55 PM)Vengarr Wrote: Regarding the Singularity, I've sometimes noticed a glitch where three sides of the forcefield "box" will initialize, but the fourth side will be open, leading to instant Singulo-escape.

This is clearly a bug because all four posts are on. I suspect it's due to the Engine Control Computer, somehow. Small sample size, but I've never had a problem when I rescanned before startup.

The issue is that the bottom right emitter doesnt activate when using the enginemaster program.
the temp fix is just activating the emitter yourself.

the emitter thing was already fixed. this has to do with the 4th wall not going up even though all 4 shield generators are active

Even after the rewiring,the emitter was still deactivated in some of my playthroughs.
I'll screen it if I encounter it again. Though I suspect not doing any rescans before startup could be the issue here
Pathology is off-limits for the MD on Manta, despite being accessible to MD on all other maps.

Mordent EDIT: I think this is intentional as it appears to be part of research rather than medical?

Azungar EDIT: ^ is correct
There's a flaw with disposals currently. The pipe leading to the belt with the crusher shoots items out so fast that the first item will dislodge the glass window directly across from the disposal chute. Any more items put into disposals will then be shot through the broken window and never make it to the crusher.

Additionally, the glass window will get put on the belt that's supposed to shoot trash out of the ship and block that part too.

As seen here:

[Image: ohy7KBI.png]

Flourish edit: This should be fixed.
how about putting a general manufactorer in the construction workers room on the turtle. it just feels weird not having some kind of Fab in there.
also have one of the janitors spawn in the turtles janitor locker, i didnt realize it existed until recently.

now, the art lab eject chute gets blocked by the shields, this needs to be fixed asap. cause of art bombs, ENGINEERS tend to turn the bloody shields on for no god damn reason and it annoys the bloody hell out of me ( would be nice if they didnt block the sub bays too, but the art lab eject chute is the big one.)

Flourish edit: I added a janitor spawn point to that office. I also moved the artifact ejection chute slightly over, so it shouldn't get blocked by the shields anymore.
The coffee pots seem to have a limit of 20u whch kinds sucks for a coffee pot. Would be cool if it was bigger

Flourish edit: I changed them from 20u to 40u. I'm going to make brewed coffee better than regular coffee, so this should be a good amount.
(02-14-2020, 02:54 PM)Carbadox Wrote: The coffee pots seem to have a limit of 20u whch kinds sucks for a coffee pot. Would be cool if it was bigger

60 units would feel nice.
Sadly as I am no longer part of the Goon admin team, I won't be fixing or adjusting the map in any capacity anymore. I am given Flourish the creative right to adjust and alter the map as they see fit.

The Manta storyline has effectively ended.
The shower in the medical bay's restroom doesnt have a drain, so the water it sprays ultimately permafloods the shower stall, even after being turned off. And it eventually leaks out.

Flourish edit: Fixed.
The ghost drone factory appears to be nonfunctional.

Flourish edit: I tested the factory and it seems to work for me. Do you remember what about it appeared nonfunctional?
Hey, I'm not sure which bugs have been resolved, and which haven't, so if your issue hasn't been fixed yet, and there's no edit on your post from a coder, please report it again. Thank you.
You can't open the hangar doors in the Sea Turtle's Mining Sub Bay with a mining mini-sub; it'll say it doesn't recognize the comms system. You can still open them with a security patrol minisub, so it seems the receivers have the wrong access or something.

Flourish edit: Fixed.