Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monkey vendors should spawn some monkeys when destroyed
Monkey vendors were nerfed silently to not drop monkeys when destroyed. Blob used to be able to destroy the monkey vendor creating a high risk high reward strategy that was fun to play. With monkey vendors no longer dropping monkeys, it completely removes that strategy as a potential blob play. While I understand that it was a bit absurd you could get 10 - 12 evo points by playing these locations, completely removing the monkey drops removed one of the more interesting to play blob locations in my opinion. Monkey vendors could drop 1/3 of what they used to and still have it be viable.
Oh and instead of just 2 thirds less monkies just have it spawn some gibs/limbs so it looks like the monkies got destroyed.
(08-21-2019, 07:54 PM)FULLDEMOCRATICCOMMUNISTFASCISM Wrote: Oh and instead of just 2 thirds less monkies just have it spawn some gibs/limbs so it looks like the monkies got destroyed.

Think that's missing the point.. It's about the tactics regarding EVO points for blob.

I think this is a really good idea. 1/3 of the monkeys popping instead of EVERY DAMN MONKEY in the machine strikes a nice balance. The monkey vendors on the station are in really risky areas depending on the map, so it would be a risk:reward scenario that may just pay off.