Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adjust area flashes a bit
Currently if you use a flash in-hand it makes everyone in a about 2 tile radius disorientated (like when you wiggle) and does significant stamina damage. Two changes to this feature that I think would be good:

1.) Give some visual indicator to the move so that it's more clear what's happening. Often I can't tell if I'm in range of an area flash or not and it can be very difficult to tell who is doing the flashing or even what is happening. (I can imagine it'd be especially confusing to a newer player) Ideally it should be obvious who is doing it and how far away you need to be to avoid it.

2.) Give them a minimum stamina they can bring you down to. Currently they can stun you all the way and knock you down, I've been using this a lot and don't like it. It's really easy to get hits with the flash this way and very difficult to escape someone just using it in their hand repeatedly. If there was a certain limit to the stamina damage it could do (IE: if it could only bring you to 100 and couldn't send you below that) it'd just be more of an opening attack than your full strategy for people with no eye protection. IMO it's more fun/satisfying to use the area flash to make someone vulnerable and then move in for a direct click flash than it is to use the area flash like five times and then baton them.
forgot to post earlier but these were adjusted to have a bit less stamina damage and decrease effect with distance