Awkward Mentor Application
ur the furthest thing from making this game toxic lmfao. everyone has bad days.
AwkwardDryad should be a mentor
I understand seeing behaviour that makes you question someone's ability to become a mentor, but that's never been a problem I've had with Dryad. God knows I've had rounds in the past in which I haven't been at my best, but anyone could say the same.

From what I've seen of Dryad, she's always been a positive player who I've only had good experiences with. She's a player who I'm always happy to see on the server, and it certainly sounds like the sec issue was a one off. +1 from me without hesitation.
I'm going to be "That guy" and give a -1.

HOWEVER

I have seen Dryad a few times on the RP server and, aside from the interesting name, I've seen some interesting stories and plots derive from their antics. +1 for that.

Unfortunately, I don't know dryad all that well, so that leaves the score at 0. Take it as you will.
I'm honestly surprised theres doubt here. But I think I agree with OMJ here in that everyone has some off days. Lord knows I've been rude a time or two in game. At the end of the day the question I care about for a mentor is "Do I trust this person to not metagame with mentor knowledge and to be helpful in mentorhelp?". In this case, based on my experiences with Dryad, my answer is "Yes".

+1
(08-19-2019, 02:34 PM)YouShotFirst Wrote: I'm going to be "That guy" and give a -1.

HOWEVER

I have seen Dryad a few times on the RP server and, aside from the interesting name, I've seen some interesting stories and plots derive from their antics. +1 for that.

Unfortunately, I don't know dryad all that well, so that leaves the score at 0. Take it as you will.

you really should not be posting on other apps while yours is open.
please can't you don't

(08-18-2019, 09:06 AM)WhatATerribleUserName Wrote: +1 Dryad is a nice and helpful person who would do well as a mentor.

you too! read the rules aaaAAAAA
(08-19-2019, 02:34 PM)YouShotFirst Wrote: I'm going to be "That guy" and give a -1.

HOWEVER

I've never once set foot on RP XD i suspect a ling...
While I haven't personally really seen any bad behaviour from Dryad I can see some bad temper popping up when as she described herself quote "I tend to tunnel vision a lot and I’ll sometimes get a bit aggressive when I feel people are ruining the experience of the game for people"

But I do believe in her wanting to help new people trough mentoring much like she has already done trough streaming having watched few of them live myself and what I have seen in game too.

I give my +1.
I have personally never had a bad experience when playing with Dryad and have been playing with her for over a year, when she was still using her old account.
She has extensive knowledge of all kind of game aspects, ranging from adventure zones, to chemistry, packets, playing AI and pathology.

Speaking off, I was one of multiple people she tought pathology, which I was unable to teach myself by just using the wiki. 
And this wasn't just a short tutorial mid round. She dedicated about 2 full rounds on teaching me everything, from basics to her advanced methods of splicing strains.

So this is a definate yes from me.
Make this nerd a mentor already, what's the holdup?
Break out the purple paint, make dryad's purple today.

Always fun, not shit, legitimately remember them, good.
I logged back in for the first time in six months just to post this:

You're hilarious and immensely qualified.
+1 for me absolutely. I agree with OMJ, we all have shitty days and something can rub us the wrong way and get stuck in that shit, but over all I've had good interactions with Dryad and it's not because she has recognized me as I only play with random names and appearance. I do understand Flourish's concerns, but looking at Dryad's overall behaviour it really doesn't seem like her usual behaviour, but rather as an anomaly that shouldn't be used as a major negative towards her otherwise stellar behaviour.