HoS application, Stinky Pete/Pepe Roni/Hole_Stretcher26
I personally have not played much as sec with you on the team, so I cannot reliably vouch for him as a teammate or leadership. But what I have experienced is an A+ style of arresting/release and decent robustness.

Example: Tooty was under suspicioun of dangerous contraband. Stinky Pete snuck up on me, stunned and cuffed efficently and while taking me to sec he said quickly why I was under arrest, wich is a big plus for me. I got searched in a sec booth, got some minor contraband taken away (hacking tools and zip gun) and was released with a ticket. All while talking to me.
I have had multiple arrests with Stinky Pete and other interactions that have been great.

Communicating with the suspect is great because not knowing why you are under arrest and sometimes getting searched, brigged and so on without ever hearing a word from the sec officer is horribly frustrating.

And you stand way above other sec officers due to both talking with us and making the arrest very enjoable, and not bothering with brigging for very minor crimes.
Wich is another very frustrating thing that I see most HoS's do right. Many newer or too serious sec officers will put you in the brig after a lengthy search and arrest for something trivial. So for something as small as punching or slipping a sec officer can net 15+ minutes of time spent in custody. When a ticket, search and small beating would suffice.

Like I said, I have not personally played much as sec with you, but I hope other sec officers who has can chime in.

+1 from me for being great to play with and giving me an enjoable arresting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS application, Stinky Pete/Pepe Roni/Hole_Stretcher26 - by EristheSlackWyrm - 08-15-2019, 03:11 AM