Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Let us choose our diplomat's race
I love being a diplomat, but sometes I hate it when I spawn as a race that you can already be via genetic intervention. I know some diplomat players also hate when they're forced to be Martians. Having a choice also would mean that more people would be able to try out the newer diplomat only races.
(08-11-2019, 01:41 PM)Skornzy Wrote: I love being a diplomat, but sometes I hate it when I spawn as a race that you can already be via genetic intervention. I know some diplomat players also hate when they're forced to be Martians. Having a choice also would mean that more people would be able to try out the newer diplomat only races.

I support this even though i'm pretty sure most people play diplomat so they can hide in Maintenance and scare the shit out of people
Part of the magic of choosing diplomat is never really knowing what you are going to get. I would hate to see that get changed
I'm okay with diplomat as is, EXCEPT for the fact that the martian is 100% useless. Can't wear anything, can't speak human, can't speak -martian-, and have no other special features. It really feels like the booby prize
I don't mind the other limitations, but the races that can't wear masks really need anaerobic metabolism. The other limitations can be worked around, but there's nothing that can be done about being confined to the arrivals shuttle because the entire station is breached (and not even being afforded that luxury on the stations with no arrivals shuttle).