Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
frogs suck too much
being a frogperson gives you an intrinsic movement penalty on top of being fat and completely unable to communicate, it blows a lot of ass to get one when people sign up as a diplomat.  if you're going to keep them this bad then remove them from the diplomat rotation or something, it is pretty much a round-killer
I like being a goofy frog.
Picking Diplomat is almost guaranteed to make it harder to play the game. If you don't like that, consider not picking it.
Drink a weight loss shake.
Frogs aren't completely incapable of communicating, though they have a (hilarious mind you) speech trait that replaces all vowels with one specific vowel. Half of the diplomats can't wear jumpsuits (blob, martian and frog) and the martian is literally unable to communicate by talking to the crew. It's still a popular role because playing with these limitations is fun and novel and being a goofy frog is enjoyable for a lot of people.
(08-10-2019, 11:53 PM)Skornzy Wrote: Drink a weight loss shake.

I did that once, and it appears whoever coded it didn't want me to do that. A.K.A I died.

Counter-side to being fat and have speech impediments, they come with the jump ability and matter eater.
(08-11-2019, 01:26 PM)MeWaka Wrote:

I did that once, and it appears whoever coded it didn't want me to do that. A.K.A I died.

Counter-side to being fat and have speech impediments, they come with the jump ability and matter eater.

Huh. Worked for me when I did it. Try drinking a little bit at a time, and eating afterwards. There's some text that shows up about your character being hungry.
Lmao they crash hard every time they jump

Just remove the intrinsic movement penalty at least which exists even if you manage to not be fat
(08-11-2019, 01:33 PM)Skornzy Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 01:26 PM)MeWaka Wrote:

Huh. Worked for me when I did it. Try drinking a little bit at a time, and eating afterwards. There's some text that shows up about your character being hungry.

Can confirm this method still works, but yeah the fat movement and crashing stays no matter what.
I guess the real issue is they suck so bad they make the Clown look good and nothing should do that