Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
make being fat less awful
for some dumb reason you can't fit into goddamn anything after becoming fat, it's way too debilitating for such an easy to get mutation and i hates it
I think the big problem is not having appropriate clothing sprites?
let fat people squeeze into normal size clothes but get penalties for squishing all your fat in with small chances of bursting the clothes off of you (maybe including comedic button shrapnel)
You can actually already wear the generic colored jumpsuits (+ the wario costume I think?) when you're fat. The reason you can wear those and not all the other jumpsuits as far as I know is because the other jumpsuits don't have fat sprites.
The obvious answer is to make fat clothing sprites then.
better idea: implement my idea about fat people plugging hull breaches
I've never had clothes work while fat but I'll try it
the point of the fat mutation was so jumpsuits wouldn’t fit
Jumpsuits don't fit, jumping makes you crash and you also are slowed down and overheat when running. Anything else i should add
(08-15-2019, 07:36 PM)poland spring Wrote: Jumpsuits don't fit, jumping makes you crash and you also are slowed down and overheat when running.  Anything else i should add

You also can't be shoved or grabbed around the neck, I believe. So it's kinda a double edged sword I guess?

I know that you can weaponize fatness and use it to force someone out of their jumpsuit and drop their items, but I feel that doesn't happen so much as you getting fatness randomly from radiation bursts or whatever.
You do realize weight loss shakes exist, right?

For like less than 10 credits at a coffee machine you can remove the obesity mutation.
Well, fatness should suck, I don't want to remove that. But the annoying part is how it just instantly removes your jumpsuit and stuff. Which imo is never fun in any circumstance. Maybe if it just took some time for you gain the weight so you'd be able to remove the mutation before it really gets ya.
But if fat dosen't suck that means that when i play captain i can't be a useless piece of shit i mean the captain is pretty much useless anyway but still
the mutation sucks for a reason
hold up i just got a shitty idea will probably need it's own thread but that comes later

what if when you become fat and equip the wrestlers belt it becomes a sumo belt and you get access to sumo move's instead of werstling moves