Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Swear Jar
You sick of your bar patrons shooting their fucking mouth off all the damn time like a bunch of shits?  Have no fear, the swear jar is here!  Simply take your glass of choice, slap a piece of paper on it, label it and you have something to angrily point at anytime someone shoots their fucking mouth off.

.........oh, sorry...

*puts ten credits in the jar*

If things get out of hand, craft an electronic version (which will definitely need more things and steps).  Swipe your ID on the jar, and refuse to serve patrons unless they scan their ID after yours.  Now, you can charge them anytime they curse (or for any reason you have the jar.  Looking at you, monty python referencing tabletop nerds.) by clicking it and pushing a name (naturally only the original scanner can operate it).

The electronic version is in no way abusable by possible antags or assholery in general.*

*warning: Definitely abusable, scan in confidence only after those you trust.

Mainly a nice thing you can add for the RP server, but I could see this being a fun way to rob the captain blind.
Tip jar variant would be nice too
While I thought of it as a swear jar mainly, I mentioned the labeling as a way to get creative with it (like making it a tip jar).

It's basically a jar you can label as anything.
A jar which you can label as anything and can fit a bunch of tiny and small items into, like how a trash bag works, and view the contents of it from the outside. I like it!