Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Deadly Bee Sneezing (Patho symptom)
A tier 5 pathology symptom that makes you sneeze out your internal organs in addition to bees would be hilarious, I think.

Alternatively, it could be a modified form of the Gibbing symptom where you see messages like "Your nose stuffs up!" You are unable to sneeze, and the bees form inside you. Eventually you will explode into multiple bees.
Remember to beelow your nose
I like the idea, but the beneficial symptoms need to be buffed and expanded upon before anymore aggressive symptoms are added imo.
(08-06-2019, 12:18 AM)AwkwardDryad Wrote: I like the idea, but the beneficial symptoms need to be buffed and expanded upon before anymore aggressive symptoms are added imo.

Yes please add more beneficial and harmless symptoms before we add more instant death symptoms.
Actually scratch that remove all instant death symptoms before making any other changes to pathology.
Beneficial symptoms certainly need a buff. I have ideas but I don't know how to code them.

Instant death symptoms aren't. Even if you don't include the actual progression of the disease prior to that particular symptom turning on there is ample warning of your impending explosion/immolation/ice statue-ing.
I'd much rather have it replace one of the already pre-existing instant kill diseases, rather than adding another nigh-uncurable airborne GBS.
Ultimately patho needs retooling when it comes to curing the diseases and a look at infectivity in general before more deadly diseases should be considered.
This isn't the the thread for it but I think that the cleanliness motive should affect pathos VERY heavily

But I'd be up for this if it were made less lethal, maybe you sneeze tiny bees that will follow you and assist you, with a rare chance to sneeze up a giant bee that yo control after having your head explodes
MrMagalor already has a big thread on adding beneficial diseases here: https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=12250

It's in a state of near-completion
Your sneezing produces a distinct buzzing which confuses nearby bees. Often results in them avoiding you or just becoming sad.
Why not a low chance to beegib like other t5's have with burning or ice? Like your head explodes because the bee you were trying to sneeze was a queen or something