Give Dwarfe a beret!
Jesus Christ, dude, you don't need to reply every single time someone says "I think he's a pretty cool guy!" Of the thirty posts in this thread, thirteen of them are from dwarf himself. That's annoying as fuck.

Also, immediately after Waffles posts in here that he's going to vote no on your application, you go into his thread and say that he'd probably metagame if he was a mentor? Aside from how hilariously petty and pathetic that is, it's also pretty fucking ironic.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:Jesus Christ, dude, you don't need to reply every single time someone says "I think he's a pretty cool guy!" Of the thirty posts in this thread, thirteen of them are from dwarf himself. That's annoying as fuck.

Also, immediately after Waffles posts in here that he's going to vote no on your application, you go into his thread and say that he'd probably metagame if he was a mentor? Aside from how hilariously petty and pathetic that is, it's also pretty fucking ironic.

Where'd the anger come from? He is being nice and saying thank you to the people, or replying to their claims. He can post how he wants to, it's his own application.

And how is it petty or pathetic? I was getting the same weird vibe from waffles myself, and I don't really understand your claim of ironic in the least.
Klayboxx Wrote:
Captain_Bravo Wrote:Jesus Christ, dude, you don't need to reply every single time someone says "I think he's a pretty cool guy!" Of the thirty posts in this thread, thirteen of them are from dwarf himself. That's annoying as fuck.

Where'd the anger come from? He is being nice and saying thank you to the people, or replying to their claims. He can post how he wants to, it's his own application.

And how is it petty or pathetic? I was getting the same weird vibe from waffles myself, and I don't really understand your claim of ironic in the least.
I'm gonna go ahead and stop this here before you two start a shitfest on the dude's application.

Dwarfe, it's still a no from me, but like it has been said before I do think that you should apply again soon after getting a bit more experience and proving yourself a bit more to a few more people. You're not horribad, is what I'm saying.
Many of dwarf's posts were about explaining his actions and apologising and he had thought his application was going to be denied. And the occasional thanks that many people give. I understand this.

And there's been a whole "I approve his application, he approves mine" thing going on for a while. I can understand two people can recognise each other as good players, but sometimes it's just a shameful way to get strangers to boost your application. Maybe I'm just grumpy and this is the opposite version of that situation. Once again though I'd defend dwarf because I didn't like waffel's reason for saying no, but I thought dwarf's was reasonable.
This application sure has split people, and I can't say yes or no. I think he should also apply again later if this gets denied.

Ok. WOAHHH. Before you go accusing me of basically starting a mini petty application war, take notice that he JUST posted his application. I was checking the forums and did everything like I normally do. With a ban like Multikeying, that's just the kind've vibe I got. I see him every now and then, and I don't particularly like him. Also, you appear to be saying that I shouldn't thank my supporters and reply to my deniers with my feedback. And how is it Ironic?

Bravo, this is not the time and place.