Give Dwarfe a beret!
Yeah, actually I'm retracting what I said.
I don't think you'd be good HoS material at all from that previous round where I played as a medical doctor Jerkface Douchebag
You were a captain (or at least was posing as one), and you stunned me then proceded to remove both my arms as some form of justice due to the fact I gave the detective a faulty arm. I pleaded my innocence, stating that I'd fix it properly (no good anyway, the detective hootgibbed himself) yet you still removed not one, but both my arms.
What you probably didn't realise is that the security dude, Trent, thought that my punishment was acceptable, and proceeded to strip me down and straightjacket me, leaving me in the corridor outside medical in near critical condition. If you read the crew objectives, you'd notice I completed mine, which was not harm a single person..
So explain to me, who was absolute shit in that situation, me or you?
You were in a position of power, you abused it outright. The security followed your actions due to you being in charge... and HoS's are in charge of security.. you see where I'm going with this don't you?
That was me that hootgibbed but I was not the detective. I was an engineer. You put a wrong arm on on me which choked me. I pointed to you saying you done it then hootgibbed because I had to go. I can understand why he got carried away since I made it look overly dramatic. My intention was not to get you lynched though.
Oh, sorry sundance, smokey said you put an leg on his arm stump. I thought this was true, so I decided to revoke your right to practice medicine and cut both your arms off. Although I did cauterize them, and I ordered one of the sec to get you a medibot. What you said about you getting straitjacketed, that I was completely unaware of. Sorry things didn't work out and I still respect your opinion.
No, sorry i have not seen anything from you that shows your capacity to properly manage the duties of an HoS, I think you need to exhibit your skills more consistently to show you are qualified for the job
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:No, sorry i have not seen anything from you that shows your capacity to properly manage the duties of an HoS, I think you need to exhibit your skills more consistently to show you are qualified for the job
I think I have to go with this, to be honest.
Well things went downhill really fast then. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp.
I support the Dwarfe, but I have seen you shoot first and ask questions later. You have potential, so don't be discouraged if this application doesn't pass; just play some more sec and try again later.
Wydamn Wrote:I support the Dwarfe, but I have seen you shoot first and ask questions later. You have potential, so don't be discouraged if this application doesn't pass; just play some more sec and try again later.

Yeah. I have played security a lot, and there have been some rounds where I have been less than average, and some where I have been amazing (Kinda). But I think I have been taking your advice. And oh my lord is it 3x more fun. I am getting drunk and fucking around, letting nice traitors by, its amazing, so even if I don't pass this app, you guys really helped me. Thanks.
Having paid more attention to you over the last few days, I'm still going to say no, but more of a "not quite yet" than anything else - you're a good player, and I think with just a bit more sec experience, you'll make a fine HoS. Willingness to improve and learn is by far the most important quality involved, and you definitely have that. Apply again pretty soon. smile
Admiral jimbob Wrote:Having paid more attention to you over the last few days, I'm still going to say no, but more of a "not quite yet" than anything else - you're a good player, and I think with just a bit more sec experience, you'll make a fine HoS. Willingness to improve and learn is by far the most important quality involved, and you definitely have that. Apply again pretty soon. smile

Ok, thanks
Funny how the worst of the worst are pummeling this app into the ground. I've seen enough sane judgement and fine qualities from Dwarfe. Still yes.
I vote yes, Dwarf is a good player and security, and it shows.
Hokie Wrote:I vote yes, Dwarf is a good player and security, and it shows.

Thank you. I am glad that I am able to please people with my actions as security rather than be an annoyance.
Jacob can be a little rough around the edges, but he's not the self-righteous never-speak-a-word kind of cop.

He could be a good hos if he's given the chance. Yeah.
Ive only seen you a couple of times. Going to have to say no.