Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cult of the Goebbles
I am here speaking to you in the name of the great and terrible Quinton Goebbles. King of Goebblestan. Holder of the Goebblecrown. All tremble before him. Even admins shudder at his name.

[Image: afro-amer-solidarity-pink-web-1.jpg]

The wretched witch known as Wonkmin has cast a terrible curse down upon him taking his very name, but he still fights on. Rise up against the admins and their witchcraft. Throw off your shackles of oppression and return the station to the great golden age of yore. Afro Solidarity brothers!
If you support the cause, just change your hairstyle to an afro!
It's good to see that Btek's week long custom name ban has not totally spinned out of proportion.
Who said it was a week long? Everyone assumes that, but I talked to him. If that is true then he is completely unaware. And this is about more than that. This is about AFROS.

[Image: WeWantYou.jpg]
To get a 'Fro bro!
This is shit and you are all shit for going along with a stupid cult of personality pile of elephant turds. He broke the last rule listed in the rules, and is being brought back to normal. Stop making it worse, goddamn.
[Image: JiTW1.gif]
I'd like to point out the irony of him getting namebanned because he had built up a cult of personality, and now he's building up a cult of personality because he got namebanned.

I seem to recall a topic from the old boards that started off as "Tell me the wonders of Dick Justice."

Some guy literally came along and demanded we tell him all the magical stories we apparently knew of some guy who occasionally plays. This is a lot like that, really.

I seem to recall that an admin turned that topic into "Tell me about your pets!", which is a much more worthwhile topic then this.

hint hint
You are absolute refuse, stop idolizing some bugger who wasn't even funny. He was shit, you are shit and I believe it would be fitting if that on your next walk, wherever that may be, that you trip over a flugelhorn with then flies up into the air hits a pigeon, or other local bird, who then freaks the fuck out, shits on you, then proceeds to fly onto the windshield of a plane causing the pilots to freak the fuck out and crash into you thus dealing the coup de grace. Surviving this feat would be something worthwhile, then and only then will I consider you less shit(But still overly shit). Tell your friends!
Winged_Chiller Wrote:You are absolute refuse, stop idolizing some bugger who wasn't even funny. He was shit, you are shit and I believe it would be fitting if that on your next walk, wherever that may be, that you trip over a flugelhorn with then flies up into the air hits a pigeon, or other local bird, who then freaks the fuck out, shits on you, then proceeds to fly onto the windshield of a plane causing the pilots to freak the fuck out and crash into you thus dealing the coup de grace. Surviving this feat would be something worthwhile, then and only then will I consider you less shit(But still overly shit). Tell your friends!

Da winged motherfukken chilla has spoken y'all

Although, Btek does fucking suck.
shameful