Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allow the syndicate mailman suit to be purchased by more jobs
The syndicate mailman suit is one of my favorite traitor items, but due to its job restriction to the late join mailman job, you never really get to use it outside of spy thief. In fact, it's the only traitor item that's only restricted to just a late join job. I think allowing more jobs to purchase it would allow for some fun gimmicks since it's a really useful item as a traitor. I'm not sure what jobs would fit flavor/balance-wise (Staff assistant and clown maybe?), I'm sure you guys could figure out a good balance there!
I agree, more variety is good, especially with how limited mailman's appearances and slots are.
Why do we even have anything restricted to something so unreliable?
Make it a staff assistant item, since they're technically supposed to be there to just help out the smarter people (I think?)
Makes sense thematically with Staff Assistant, QM, maybe Botanist?
(08-06-2019, 01:25 AM)Rodney Dick Wrote: Makes sense thematically with Staff Assistant, QM, maybe Botanist?

Ah yeah, QM fits really well with it thematically. Chef and waiter could also fit (delivering pizza/food).
this is a really good idea. i'd like to see this change implemented. staff assistant, QM, botanist, and chef seem like good candidates.