Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antag Tokens should respect your prefs
(08-06-2019, 01:33 PM)Joefesok Wrote: My thought is that if I spend an antag token, I want to play the game; I am ready to play the video game space station 13. So if I spend a token then sit out of a potentially half an hour to hour long round, that really sucks. This is also not to speak of Goon1.

You don’t have to use your antag token though. If you really want to play you can just not use the token and do a normal round. By using it you could take the risk that you might not be able to play.

I’m really not a fan of changing the game-mode though, that seems really arbitrary and far too powerful. As well with how much some people have been stockpiling, we might get situations where it’s only 10 of one type of round in a row.

Also in my opinion I feel like the meta problem even if it didn’t observe isn’t that big of a deal.

ANYWAYS.

I don’t think tokens should dictate the gamemode. I do think as a cost for using them you might have to observe. If you really don’t want to observe, turn on all the antags or don’t use the token.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antag Tokens should respect your prefs - by Kira - 08-07-2019, 12:16 PM