Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antag Tokens should respect your prefs
Honestly, arguably already a non-issue. Tokens are already a rare privilege for a round interrupted for various reasons, but I feel like it's still worth a suggestion just to be discussed. For example I really don't enjoy certain antag types like traitor, but I suppose that's a personal problem.

Idea 1: When you use a token, it should only actually make you an antag if the gamemode is compatible with your preferences. Otherwise your just a normal crew member.

The Problem: People could argurably meta to find out what the gamemode is, for example if they used their token on Traitor only but didn't get antag, they know for a fact that there are no traitors this round.

-------------------------------------------------

Idea 2: Using a token will make you one of your preferred antags regardless of the gamemode.

The Problem: Gamemodes might as well not exist then and it could severely impact the balance of the round by essentially turning it into mixed, and everyone able to choose what they want could just be OP.

-------------------------------------------------

Idea 3: Don't do anything and suck up that you might not get the antag you want. frown

(Realistically probably the best option though I felt it was still worth discussing.)

Messages In This Thread
Antag Tokens should respect your prefs - by TheMaskedMan2 - 08-02-2019, 09:48 PM