Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Journey to the Center of Uncle Dill
ok, I'll cut it short.

basically, an adventure zone where some are shrunk down and injected into Shitty Bill's uncle Dirty Dill who has/ate/drank [INSERT PLOT REASON] which will kill him if it isn't removed.

there is now a syringe containing the S.S. S(t)inker, a submarine owned by John Bill, which needs to be injected into Dirty Dill in order to save his life.

there is also a depleted shrink ray on a table which can be recharged by purchasing ammo from the illegal vendor in the diner.

once you're in, there is a time limit before the submarine returns to normal size and gibs Dirty Dill if you're not quick enough.

your injected into a pickle and then ate by Dirty Dill and fall into the stomach where you must work your way to whatever organ has the [INSERT PLOT REASON] that is killing him. 

I think it would be fun fighting off bacteria, running away from white blood cells, and learning about the body while also exploring the insides of a person.

Maybe some plot stuff in the brain re-enacting the scene from Spongebob where Plankton goes into a house made entirely of Spongebob's brain and looks through his memories in a file cabinet made of brains.

Anyway, is this a good idea for an Adventure Zone? 

I think it would be fun seeing how miraculously this disease-ridden disheveled man looks like in the inside. Sorry for splurging out ideas like a lunatic.