Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why bother?
The whole Ban camp thing had no reason to exist, it just makes you all look like a bunch of idiots. The only thing it does is just give the people who are on there a good laugh. And now you're deleting my posts.

I never intended on coming back here. But well... I... I'm running out of things to say.
lol shut the fuck up
See this is what I'm talking about, your pouring fuel into a fire. The fire isn't going to go out when you keep pouring more fuel. Stop it!

Just delete this post.

Better yet, don't even delete it. Just ignore this post.

Just get off the post, don't reply and you've defeated me. You've won, there's nothing I can do. It's that easy

I'm begging you, just don't write anything. Don't even write a paragraph your wasting your time.
if you never intended to come back why are you here

just go dude, stop making yourself look worse
Did I miss something funny?
i shove you over and fart on your face

you hang your head in shame and never make another dumb thread
I TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER YOUR GIVING ME ATTENTION... I LIKE ATTENTION YOU THINK THAT PUTTING ME ON THAT BAN CAMP MAKES ME FEEL ASHAMED. YOU'VE GIVEN ME WHAT I WANT... I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I SAW IT. Thanks to you... you've made my day. If you want me to go stop doing stupid shit like this https://wiki.ss13.co/Banned_Camp Didn't we learn anything from what happened with cyberbullying because of all the suicides and bullshit that happened along with it. No, we haven't. We've learned nothing. NOTHING! Things like cyberbullying and online harassment are such an epidemic because people let it become one. Because people post shit like this https://wiki.ss13.co/Banned_Camp All these cyberbullies and trolls want to be made fun of. All these cyberbullies and trolls want to be put on the news.

If people really wanted to solve the cyberbullying and online harassment epidemic all everyone would have to do is simply just ignore them. Block them. That's the reason why in so many online games you have the ability to block people even on social media. SO WHY ARENT PEOPLE USING THEM.

If you've just left the post and did something else... well then you sure are one smart person and I have the up most respect for you. More power to you.
who are you?
Someone who is trying to play what they think is Deluxe 4 Dimensional Chess mind games while the rest of us are wondering why a cackling person in a straitjacket is telling us that we're the crazy ones.
Please continue doing stupid shit. It's very entertaining.
Thank you for your attention. You all just made my day.
We still update Banned Camp? News to me, I thought that was the most abandoned of the 3 'laugh at some bad players' wiki pages.