Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Increase the Nuclear Charge minimum timer.
Currently when you want to detonate a nuclear charge, the lowest timer you can set doesn't even give people enough time to panic (10 seconds I believe?). It'd be more fun and interactive to see people scrambling for cover or to get away from it, or maybe even to try and disarm it (if that's possible, I don't know). Perhaps a minimum timer of 40 seconds or so, with a higher cap for the maximum timer should people wish for it as well.
minimum timer is 30 seconds right now, it just shows the T-10..9..8.. at 10 seconds
Would be nice to have a longer timer.

Perhaps an option to anchor it for a longer timer, and leave it unanchored for a shorter timer?
You can already set time from 30 seconds to 600(?)
The timer is already variable. If someone went to the effort to get the nuke and place it then they deserve a big boom. (Except on that one map that for reason starts with a hooked up nuke. That one is bad.)
It's only a problem if it gets run into the ground IMO. You can get the maximum up to 10 minutes which is actually a cool idea for a gimmick.

Yeah the minimum timer is too short for how easy it is to setup and it's too difficult to prevent for how devastating it is to the station but unless it gets absolutely run into the ground it's fine. If it were a lot more common then it'd be good to make this change.
all you have to do to disarm it is disconnect it from the mainframe afaik, even if it is already primed
i could be wrong on that