Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New wrestling moves think tank/brainstorm
So, recently I've been suplexing a lot of people and I've come to the idea that new grabmoves would be really fun. My initial ideas are like say you aggressive grab someone and target their arm, wouldnt it be so cool if when you flipped you started an armbar animation that after some seconds lets you rip their arm off or make it unusable? Same goes for legs, imagine leglocking a sec officer that thought he was the law. Anyways, if new wrestling moves like armbars and leglocks were even considered by coders for the game they'd have to take a little bit to go through just like choking someone to death. A good idea that may be possible is to allow the victim of the armbar/leglock to struggle by flipping, maybe a key-mash system to see if they can defend their joints from a dastardly wrestler.

Anyways those were just some ideas, you guys should suggest some of your own that sound cool sop babys
I think something interesting about the existing moves is that some are conditional based on stuff like if the victim is prone or grabbed.

I think more conditional moves would be fun, like maneuver that requires you to be near a wall, be lying prone, or having certain items in your hand
FLEX - Gives a small heal/stun resistance or some sort of buff. Longer cooldown so it can’t be spammed 24/7