Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
trick cigarette decapitations
Currently, trick cigarettes only create small explosions when they go off, no matter if they're on the ground or in an inventory slot, including the mask slot, which is kinda lame.

I think trick cigarettes, when put in someone's mask slot, should blow the head of whoever is smoking the cigarette clean off when it detonates, instead of creating a measly explosion. It'd be way funnier and make more sense, while still being an effective tool for murder.
Aint nobody gonna smoke some random cig they find on the ground, especially if it'd kill them without even the decency to make em puke up their own butt first.

I think the main strength of the trickycigs is that it's a cheap, compact item that can make explosions happen fairly easily whenever you want.
^

the intent is that you have an innocuous-looking small bomb for utility purposes, not exactly as a stealth assassination.

If you wanna be a real trickster internationàl, capulettium + microbomb should be fun
(if that combo doesnt acutally work im sorry, i havent tried it, blame a coder)
How about an alternative packet of trick cigarettes that, when lit and put in someone's mouth, stealthily implants a microbomb into them?

One-time use per cig, of course. Delayed explosion! After all, stealthily microbombing others is always hilarious.
(07-30-2019, 08:43 AM)John Warcrimes - Coder Wrote: (if that combo doesnt acutally work im sorry, i havent tried it, blame a coder)

also i think decapitations would just make people even less likely to smoke cigs they find, but maybe some bonus damage wouldnt go amiss
How about it blows your face off, like when you have acid splashed and show up as "Unknown"
Why not just do this?

[Image: 1*CO_erYa9SxR0WoaVH5Vvfg.gif]

Instant death seems rather silly for such a cheap item.
blow the clothes off, change name to "roughly Jhon Bups", deafen and stun for a good while
Just waste all your TC on 12 packs, shove them close to the target and light them on.
Trick cigs are for disposing of dead bodies. THOUGH I would like trick cigs to be as strong as PDA bombs prenerf. I want them to blow off limbs and make a hole in the hull.
(07-31-2019, 07:38 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: blow the clothes off, change name to "roughly Jhon Bups", deafen and stun for a good while

This, but a *rare* chance for a decapitation. Like less than one per pack. Your reward for RNG goodness? A 'POP' sound when the head explodes.