Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Why the syndicate is bad
nani the fuck
this is the opposite of canon
the syndicate is good
The syndicate gives me cool toys to play with, all Nanotrasen gives me is the stunning end of a baton.
This advertisement is sponsored by Nanotrasen "Don't fuck with us, we got dosh"
All the dosh in the world won't add up to a single Syndicate Dollar
Aren't the Syndicates just a loose collection of terrorists, mercenaries, conscripts, and disgruntled employees bankrolled by rival corporations that just want a slice off of NT's sizable and ill-gotten market share?

I don't think either side can be counted as good. Just two organizations exploiting individuals for fiscal gain.

Now, the people that work for either side, they all got their own morals, ideals, and reasons that could be good or bad
Red man bad, does not matter what outfit said red is on
Syndies are bad because they want to fucking suicide nuke people.
Counterpoint: Syndies are good, because they are short for syndicalists. Nanotrasen is a capitalist entity and deserves to be destroyed.
syndies are bad because they dont pick me all the time when they want someone to fuck up the station
Nah, Syndies are bad because their Sarin Grenades don't work how CBRN weapons should.
syndies are a terrorist organisation
just because they have (admirable?) goals doesnt mean that theyre not killing people in very brutal ways
(08-24-2019, 09:46 AM)Adhara In Space Wrote: syndies are a terrorist organisation
just because they have (admirable?) goals doesnt mean that theyre not killing people in very brutal ways

but what about when they sent an entire team of circus clowns to negotiate with the fair workers of the NSS Destiny?
(08-24-2019, 09:46 AM)Adhara In Space Wrote: syndies are a terrorist organisation

even hell was made with good intentions ?