Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverse complaint.
Server 2 has seen a lot of new people, a large portion of which are idiots (and will do things like attack people arriving the shuttle, weld them in a locker, and leave them despite not being traitors and infact being security).
So I'm complaining about the lack of admins on server 2 at almost any given time, it's really a pain in the ass.
Adminhelps go to an IRC channel, it literally shouldn't matter at all whether an admin is actively on the server when they can receive complaints, log in and check the logs within a minute or two.
There's been dozens of times that I've used adminhelp on #2 and got nothing, but went to #1 and got an immediate response.
sometimes admins are actually playing the game and see adminreports on their server but are not watching the irc channel. if you legit don't get a response from adminhelping on 2 there's no reason for anyone to get bent out of shape if you see there are admins on 1 and adminhelp there
I'm not really bent of a shape, I'm just incredibly lazy (my shape is a sphere) and sometimes not having an admin on means they'll miss something before somebody can come in.
It's not a big deal but admins are a definite plus!
The servers keep pretty detailed speech and combat logs. This includes PDA messages, emotes, and a wide variety of other logs. Essentially, an admin can join during the round and immediately get caught up on anything a person has said or done during that round.

So again, even if we're not on during round start, we have the capacity to effectively moderate when it's needed.
oh i wasn't suggesting that you were bent out of shape i was saying admins on 1 shouldn't be annoyed if you adminhelp over there while they're online if you're not getting a response. i know i've had folks adminhelp when I've been on one server asking someone to pop over to the other. and like heiraphont says we've got plenty of detailed logs so we can (and have) logged into a round while the emergency shuttle has been docked and dealt with issues that started early in the round.