Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transparium Does Not Make You Invisible
I am reporting this bug on behalf of a nerd who apparently decided to not report this, or is too lazy to do so. Secret nerd told me, "it doesn't do much besides give you a horrible addiction. Transparium is bugged." That's literally all I have, because MoistGrandmas42#1436 on discord only said the above quote. Because I do not know how to make the chemical, i cannot confirm it myself before reporting it. I figured I'd report it anyway though, just in case. *tm*
Perhaps it would be worthwhile testing various application methods of Transparium and looking at the code and praying that there's comments.

For example, perhaps it's coded specifically to not work if directly injected, and only works when applied via TOUCH.

Or, maybe it works for objects - if you dump it on an object, it turns invisible.

Since it's still addictive, the chem itself obviously still processes, so it's probably a bug with how it re-renders sprites to be invisible.
pretty sure it works like the grasshopper bar drink where it takes effect after the chem is depleted for a time proportional to how long it was in your system

grandmas might not have waited long enough (for the chem to deplete)
(07-19-2019, 01:20 PM)Triacontakai Wrote: pretty sure it works like the grasshopper bar drink where it takes effect after the chem is depleted for a time proportional to how long it was in your system

grandmas might not have waited long enough (for the chem to deplete)

according to the wiki, it only takes effect while it is *in* your system.
"Makes you pretty much invisible for a duration proportionate to the time it spends in your bloodstream."

ive never seen transparium in action personally,  but that sounds like it takes effect when it depletes
(07-19-2019, 02:22 PM)Triacontakai Wrote: "Makes you pretty much invisible for a duration proportionate to the time it spends in your bloodstream."

ive never seen transparium in action personally,  but that sounds like it takes effect when it depletes

it sounds like the opposite to me, but I can't say you're definitively wrong
(07-19-2019, 02:30 PM)assblastusa Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 02:22 PM)Triacontakai Wrote: "Makes you pretty much invisible for a duration proportionate to the time it spends in your bloodstream."

it sounds like the opposite to me, but I can't say you're definitively wrong

hey i mixed transparium at some point kinda barely recently
its effect happens once its fully depleted, like grasshopper, so you gotta wait

unless something was changed with it recently, it wouldntve really had a reason to break, i dont think? ill test this out later uh, later today or something. see if it is broken
Okay, so I guess someone made a thread for me haha. Yes, I did wait until it depleted. I tested it at 5u, 10u, 20u, and 40u along with a variety of conditions. It never rendered me invis during any of the attempts as soon as the chem depleted, or for any length of time after.
I'll look into it. Someone also reported amanitin not working, and they're coded the same way.
Just did some testing. I can confirm that this is exactly the same as the amanitin bug. it'll cycle normally, then stall below 1 unit for a while, shoot up to five units, then deplete instantly with no effect.
all fixxed