Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindslave ideas.
Motherfucker Wrote:Honestly, the idea that anyone is going to ~RP~ being under your power just because they have one big red text saying so is so monumentally naive.
The amount of people who are this big of a stupid asshole is slim to none.
There are five active threads about the mindslave implant in the past week, just make the person who is implanted here the, "His Grace" sound affect as further proof of being implanted.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Motherfucker Wrote:Honestly, the idea that anyone is going to ~RP~ being under your power just because they have one big red text saying so is so monumentally naive.

Do we even play the same game?
Klayboxx is a mad baby who poops on all the threads here because he has nothing of value to contribute.

This idea is a good idea, although I'd still perfer it if mindslaves couldn't just ignore their mindslavedness and be like "ehehe it was an accident~"
Motherfucker Wrote:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:

Do we even play the same game?
God, I hope not.
Motherfucker Wrote:Klayboxx is a mad baby who poops on all the threads here because he has nothing of value to contribute.

This idea is a good idea, although I'd still perfer it if mindslaves couldn't just ignore their mindslavedness and be like "ehehe it was an accident~"
Don't be a dick to other players because they don't like a lot of suggestions, that's stupid.

Players who "Just ignore it like "it was an accident~" are shit for two reasons. A, they're fucking over a traitor because they want to "Win", which really doesn't exist in SS13. Secondly, they're giving up a golden opportunity to get a free semi-Traitor round in. They also get dealt with by admins if you adminhelp, and they'll help you out too. Learn to adminhelp and we won't need 3462 threads on making mindslaves be good.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Motherfucker Wrote:Klayboxx is a mad baby who poops on all the threads here because he has nothing of value to contribute.

Don't be a dick to other players because they don't like a lot of suggestions, that's stupid.

Players who "Just ignore it like "it was an accident~" are shit for two reasons. A, they're fucking over a traitor because they want to "Win", which really doesn't exist in SS13. Secondly, they're giving up a golden opportunity to get a free semi-Traitor round in. They also get dealt with by admins if you adminhelp, and they'll help you out too. Learn to adminhelp and we won't need 3462 threads on making mindslaves be good.

Good joke, everybody laugh.

Anyway I'm just suggesting ideas that would remove the need for third party intervention. It's pretty patently fucking silly to think that the existing admins are always awake, or even give a shit if your round is fucked over by a terrible pubby, most rounds are a bawling mess as it is since you have a station half full of goons and half full of BYOND's finest. I'm not shitting on admins, I'm just saying that it'd be way easier if instead of relying on a hypothetical person who is always online and just delighted to be dealing with shitheaded pubbies (read: nobody) you could just make it so that they can't ruin someone else's traitor round??
Motherfucker Wrote:Good joke, everybody laugh.

Anyway I'm just suggesting ideas that would remove the need for third party intervention. It's pretty patently fucking silly to think that the existing admins are always awake, or even give a shit if your round is fucked over by a terrible pubby, most rounds are a bawling mess as it is since you have a station half full of goons and half full of BYOND's finest. I'm not shitting on admins, I'm just saying that it'd be way easier if instead of relying on a hypothetical person who is always online and just delighted to be dealing with shitheaded pubbies (read: nobody) you could just make it so that they can't ruin someone else's traitor round??
Bold and underlined are the shit parts of this post. The "Pubbies vs Goons" thing is fucking dumb, and people like you make it worse. Admins do their job when they're on by handling shitbirds who ruin fun and break rules. If they're not, you should report it on admin complaints. As has been said before, if you make a stupid restrictive clause like "They just can't use harm intent on the guy" then people will respond with "Okay so if you think a person is a traitor and another is his mindslave, just do the shitty thing we do with vampires and say 'aight punch him (Me for vampires)', thus fucking -that- over, because it's alright, right?". Seriously dude, don't be an elitist asshole -and- insensible.

-snip-

Try it out some time, adminhelping very often gets things dealt with if you aren't playing at the stupidest hours of the night, and everything is logged anyways and will get dealt with eventually.

I personally have never had an issue with my mind slaves and am pretty sure you are on a tangent about them because ONE did it to you and you are blowing it out of proportion, or hell maybe none did and you are just too scared to use the item because of the possibility.

As for Klayboxx crapping on your threads? That is because you make a LOT of threads with pretty bad ideas and he inputs his opinion. No need to get all mad at him for speaking up.
Ronnyfire Wrote:

-snip-

Try it out some time, adminhelping very often gets things dealt with if you aren't playing at the stupidest hours of the night, and everything is logged anyways and will get dealt with eventually.

This gave me a headache to read but I'll spell it out in simple terms, The earth is round and there are countries that are on the other side of it that have night time when it is day time in ~America~

As for the rest of your content negative post: I have never used mindslave, I did see a whole round for one traitor get absolutely screwed when I was a ghost because he decided to mindslave the new geneticist and before he could give his first order got punched out and thrown in the gibber and I said to myself than and there "fuck that useless shit it doesn't even do anything"

And about the Klayboxx thing you've latched onto, why not just type 'u mad lol'. At least that way I could dismiss your post as garbage before I read it.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:angry smiley ranting GRRR

I'm assuming you're proposing a hypothetical scenario in which someone uses the limitations I proposed in order to discover weather someone is a mindslave to another or not...

If you manage to get the badguy and the mindslave restrained in such a way as that there is no possible way they can escape or bluff their way out of punching another guy than good going sherlock you've cracked the fucking case. Honestly if you have enough reason to suspect party A and party B are mindslaved to one and other and have them both in custody than they've obviously fucked up enough that there's probably already no doubt about them being traitors.

You know how else you can find a mindslave if you have them in custody? Take them down to medbay and dig the implant out youself. I don't know
While we're on the subject of admins babysitting mindslaves: http://autisticpowers.info/ss13/forum/vi...f=3&t=1574

You're really unpleasant dude. Chillax, an admin merged all the threads into one. I had typed that in Peace's thread, and yeah it did sound angry now that I look at it, but I had meant it from a totally neutral standpoint. Sorry to the peacekeepers I hurt.

Also stop being an aggressive argumentative jerk, Motherfucker, you aren't making any friends by acting like this. I'm p sure I acted like this too my first few months in this community and I was shit on constantly, it really does help to try and be ~nice~

And that constant "you may as well say """u mad" thing is dumb and tired. Stop please god.
Protip. Give everyone sugar cookies in game. You will be loved and your ideas will suddenly be supported. Anyway like Klaybuttes said. Stop being an aggressive kid. Act mature. Take criticism positively or ignore it.
Motherfucker Wrote:This gave me a headache to read but I'll spell it out in simple terms, The earth is round and there are countries that are on the other side of it that have night time when it is

there are a lot of UK admins and plenty of NEETs in any time zone who keep odd hours

the server 2 absence is a bummer though, I haven't been playing for awhile but when I resume I'll stick to lljk2