Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Changeling can use the horror form devour after horrorform is done
the title is kinda self explanatory? i was observing a ling and when they went to probiscis someone after horror-form rampaging, they were able to just straight up devour someone once they were person-shaped again? this might be related to the new ability buttons, the horroform devour stuck to the screen even after they werent horror-formed anymore

[Image: pA4Riwl.pngl]
Can confirm, I was said changeling. I was very surprised when the final person I grabbed was devoured instead of absorbed via proboscis.
[Image: qBNZEwe.png]

Recently had a round where this same bug occured, in almost the same circumstances, observing as a hivemind member. As you can see in the image, the Devour button was still onscreen, as well as the Screech and Revert buttons. I don't think the game has "forgotten" to update the icons, because the Transform, Mimic Voice, and Speed Regen abilities are still onscreen, which you definitely can't use in Shambler mode. Interestingly, Lesser Form isn't on there as well.
Fixed? Maybe? Let me know if things are still weird.

Also did you know that you can click drag ability buttons to reorder them? Pretty neat.