Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Critical Loyalty implanted head revs show L icon via sechud
During the last rev round I took an active roll in fighting I found that the L that signifies a loyalty implant pass on the SecHUD display is appearing over rejected loyalty implant targets (head revs). This causes the icons to be useless and confusing after the initial implant. This issue really hinders rev as a game mode when your only reliable way of finding head revs doesn't work right, and it misleads players that weren't there to see the implant failure. 

In my recent rev round I mentioned I put a rev head in the brig after testing them with a loyalty implant, and was questioned by a member of security if it was truly a rev head. They had to take my word for it with heavy speculation as I was the only one there for the test. This rev head later escaped from the brig, disguised himself as a clown, and hid in plain sight without further attempts to complete his mission. We only knew him by job, and name, so the addition of the L "conformation" made him completely unnoticeable.

Reproduction steps:

1. Implant head revolutionary with loyalty implant.
  2. Implant failure text is displayed to those nearby.
  3. Blue L icon appears in the corner of implanted head revolutionary for those with SecHUDs.
This is probably fixed now. Now the loyalty implant falls out of the rev-head when it fails to work on them. So it shouldn't display the loyalty hud icon. Leme know if it's not fixed, didn't actually test it.