Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Syndicate Soundboard [Antag Item]
Oh my god I love this idea SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I am one of those people that absolutely JUMP at hearing particular antag sounds. Please ADD this! Just to fuck with me!
This could lead to some really creative and fun situations big +1
This honestly is a really cool idea - more use of misinformation and misdirection is ALWAYS good and spices things up. That and it's handy to make people second guess noises, especially if you're doing rather naughty things!
Make this a thing right now!
bumping this because its one of the few good ideas i have brought to the table and id be damned if this is how it dies
That could be a cool item for clown traitors. Just like the voice changer it could be used for pranks or to throw people off the tracks. 

That reminds me of a traitor captain round on lowpop one time, where I fooled the entire crew to think it´s Ops, just with a pod, a voice changer and an Agent Card. I even faked a pod battle in space between me, the "loyal NT captain" and some OP, whom I also voiced. That was a great round.  Haw haw haw

So, yes absolutely + 1 for the sound board.
+1, what a great idea!
Ooo, maybe even have an option to connect it to a radio and have it play the sounds over a secure, non-headset frequency. Play sounds over long distances, lure validhunting crewbies away from you with distant csabering noises!