Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Syndicate Soundboard [Antag Item]
A lot of antag related things have unique sounds, and when a crew member hears one of those sounds, chaos follows. So I think there should be an antag item that is a soundboard of different chaos-endusing noises. This includes rev flashes, werewolf howls, explosions, c-sabers, man eating plants, macho men, the sound a vampire makes when it turns into a bat, a cluwne, some random wizard spell, and a lot of other possible stuff. It helps the traitor be either very annoying or divert attention away from them. And if they spam it too much it makes people second guess what they hear so they might now yell out the next time they hear someone dying.
Yes, I love this idea
Yeah, fun idea! You'd want to have gunshots, death gasps, and the death sound on there too.
It'd give a neat addition to a couple jobs arsenals, for sure, and offers a good chance at some pranking fun.
I don't see why not.
Make it remote controlled. Drop the device somewhere, go somewhere else, use the remote to make noises

Maybe leave a proximity bomb by it to for good measure
I'm gonna give this the good ol'

Yee
One possible way to implement it without having to do as much work is make it a PDA cart. The clown's cartridge already has a honk synthesizer, which means a syndicate soundboard on the cart is not out of the realm of possibility
Traitor item for radio hosts, maybe?
(07-05-2019, 05:31 AM)MagicStudiosGuy Wrote: One possible way to implement it without having to do as much work is make it a PDA cart. The clown's cartridge already has a honk synthesizer, which means a syndicate soundboard on the cart is not out of the realm of possibility

Why not just reskin and reuse a sound synthesizer ?
I like the idea of it being a pda cart, but I also like the idea of being able to activate it remotely. both those things around super cool and convenient.

overall I wonder how much fun it could be for it to be a pda cart so you can send it to the entire crew for a laugh
How about it being a PDA cart/program, but you can force another PDA to play a sound, with a PDA selection like the messenging list?
What if it was like a bug/stickers. With a remote controller to play a sound from any of them?
I like this idea a lot. I can imagine running around the station just playing noises like a sound synth borg.
Great idea, I would love to see it implemented.
im going to bump this, still think its a cool idea