Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changeling Regenerative Stasis - Defib Addition
I have a simple suggestion. I'm going to link a video from The Thing movie that this is based off of, but this is the gist of it. Regenerative stasis is fun and all, but we obviously require this feature.

Regenerative Stasis should list the Changeling as having "Heart Failure: Electric shock required" like it does when people have heart attacks. Upon applying a defib, the doctors arms are bitten off by a flesh maw - or  just a lot of brute damage if arm removal is too strong.

Bonus Tiny Suggestion: - Allow Lings to be able to choose "When" they get up after they are finished regenerating, if they want to play dead for a bit longer to continue fooling humans.

Fun Fact: This scene is also the origin of the headspider!

I do feel like they should be able to use the ability post "death" if they have the points
Letting the ling wake up from "death" when ever they choose instead of it being on a timer is something I've been asking for for awhile. We even had a big thread on it months back but it never happened. I think it should
I feel like - i'm not a coder, though I think it would be easy to impliment. Perhaps just require the player to press "Regenerative Stasis" a 2nd time when they get up. Instead of automatically getting up you get a notification of. "You have finished regenerating, activate the ability again to get up!" Or something of those likes.
If I can’t trick people into getting their arms eaten what’s the point.

+1