Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
decalocked crates
can decalock crates stop being vague with "higher" or "lower."

it's annoying when they have the dynacrate grinding trap and you only have three chances.

i would much prefer it said "hot, really hot, HOT!" or "cold, very cold, ICE COLD!"
There is a sort of "correct" way to solve this problem and find the right number which basically gives you a 50:50 chance to win. And you it only breaks the crate if you fail the game 3 times. So you have pretty good odds that you get it right.
overall, you have a 70% chance to open any given crate. given that there can be some really awesome stuff in there, I think that's fair.
Just keep guessing the middle number and move it higher or lower, no problem
Personally, I really hate that sometimes you just get screwed over. I would prefer if the decalocked crates just can't spawn with a grinder (but could still have the other traps).

Adding on to that, since it's sort of a related topic, does anyone else feel that the easier password locked crates (that have shorter words) are often harder than the ones that are supposed to be more difficult? Since the chance of guessing a character that is not contained is a lot higher with the shorter words.
Crate grinder got your (i mean, it wasn't really yours anyway) gear?
... go get another crate, theres dozens. Explore Z5 and youll have more crates than you can possibly not-open. The failure rate is essential to the feature.
I never found them that hard but maybe im just lucky